Crossing Church COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Church Update 03/26/2020
Governor Polis has issued a "Stay At Home" executive order for the state of Colorado through April 11th, which limits the activities that an individual is allowed to do outside of their own homes. The Crossing Church continues to do our part to quell the spread of the virus and encourages everyone in the church to do their part as well.
Ministry continues! Not only that, it's ramping up. The events of the day are an opportunity for us as a church to serve our community and to serve one another. Let's stay connected and extend our gifts and graces to others as God leads.
Ways to Stay Connected
- The Crossing Church Online - our livestream services will be held Saturday at 5:00pm and again Sunday at 10:30am. There will also be chances to watch our weekend services during the week, just in case you might have missed one of our live services. Be sure to follow the church on Facebook and turn on notifications or simply connect through the link on our website https://crossingchurch.org/live.
- The Crossing Church Prays - A great way to let the pastors and staff of The Crossing Church know how we can be praying for you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or text PRAY to 720.464.3762. We love to lift you up in prayer and to see God to work in your life!
- Wednesday Night Livestreams are starting this week! This is a great chance to grow a little deeper in your faith during the midweek, and there is something available for all ages!
5:30pm – Join Pastor Brian as he brings words of encouragement, a few jokes (ones that will make you groan of course), and a great devotional study.
6:30pm – Join Pastor Lesley for an engaging time designed for families and children. It'll be a blast!
7:00pm – Join Cam Ray as he helps lead our youth (grades 6-12) in a laid-back time of fellowship.
7:30pm – Join Pastor David and The Crossing Church for a time of prayer and reflection, which is a great way to support one another!
Put a reminder in your phone to join our Wednesday Night Livestreams this week!
Ways to Help Out
- Crossing Church Cares - There is currently a team being put together to sew medical masks for a local hospital, and it's is not too late to get involved in that! Email email@example.com if you're willing and able to help!
Anyone who should not or cannot be out for regular errands to the grocery store, to pick up prescriptions, or other necessary trips. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you could use some assistance.
- Supporting The Crossing Church - Thank you all for the continued financial titles & offerings that support your church staff and ministries. Obviously, there are new financial challenges created by not meeting in person, but we trust in God's provision. You can give online by going to https://crossingchurch.org/give or by texting GIVE to 720.464.3762.
The Lord is my strength and my song, and he has become my salvation; this is my God, and I will praise him, my father's God, and I will exalt him. Exodus 15:2
You are loved and appreciated! You are part of a wonderful church family that loves God and loves one another. Stay strong, look to the Lord, pray, read your Bible, and take refuge in Christ during these days.
See you online!