We want to know you're here!
Thanks for joining us this week!
A place to give tithes and offerings is located at the bottom of this page
What's Going On at The Crossing Church?
- Date Night Fundraiser - Crossing Family! Is it time for a date night?? Let The Crossing Youth help you out. On February 10th from 5pm-8pm, drop off your kids here at The Crossing Church, and go enjoy a date night! Our students will keep them safe and entertained while you spend a little quality time with your significant other. Price is $30 for one child, $25 for a second child, and $20 for a third+. All proceeds will go toward helping our students attend NYC, a life-changing youth conference, based in Tampa, Florida this summer. To sign up your kids or get more information email email@example.com. And even if you don’t have children, you can still help send our students to this awesome event! Go to www.crossingchurch.org/give to donate online...mark your donation "Miscellaneous" with a note "NYC". Every donation counts, and is greatly appreciated! So, drop off the kids, and enjoy the date. We’ve got you.
- MyChoice Resource Center Baby Bottle Drive - MyChoice Resource Center educates, supports and empowers women and couples facing unplanned pregnancies with compassionate and professional medical care. Baby bottles are due back on February 5.
- Wednesday Nights at The Crossing | Something for Everyone:
Pastor Brian's in-person Bible study meets at 6:30. Can't make it? Join him on FaceBook live for Wednesday Night Shenanigans at 6:00 pm.
Crossing Kids Connect for ages 5-5th grade meet at 6:30 and Youth (6th-12th grade) meet at 6:30 as well.
The Adult Choir rehearsals have only just begun, so there's still time to join. You don't have to be a soloist to sing in the choir. All you need is a heart for Jesus, a love for music, and the ability to carry a tune. For more information, contact Nikki at the church office.
- Get Connected...Groups That Meet Weekly:
Share-N-Care Class - Sunday mornings at 9:00am
Ladies Circle of Friends - Tuesday mornings at 9:30am
Thursday Morning Prayer Group at 7:00am
Iglesia del Nazareno Westminster - Sunday afternoons at 2:00pm. Call the church office for more information.
- Pizza with the Pastor - Join Pastor Brian and Pastor David on Sunday, February 5, at 11:45am, for pizza and a good discussion on how to get more plugged in at The Crossing. Everyone is welcome! We will discuss the mission & vision of the church, our beliefs, membership, baptism, classes, and volunteer opportunities.
- GriefShare | February 21 - May 16 | Tuesdays from 6-8pm - The loss of a loved one is one of the most difficult things we will face in our lifetime. That is where God and GriefShare can help. GriefShare is a 13-week, video-driven ministry that is offered here at The Crossing Church. This faith based group is for anyone who is grieving the loss of a loved one, no matter how long ago or how recent. Each week focuses on a different part of the grieving process and each participant is given a workbook with helpful insights with plenty of room to take notes. Each session stands on its own so it doesn't matter when you join the group. Contact Pastor David at the church office for more information.