We want to know you're here!
Thanks for joining us this week!
A place to give tithes and offerings is located at the bottom of this page
What's Going On at The Crossing Church?
- Advent Devotionals - Pick up a free copy (one per family) of the Advent Devotional in the lobby. Waiting for good things is hard, but it's also exciting. Advent is the season when we anticipate the coming of Jesus and the promise He brings to the world. In Let Us Adore Him, explore with Samantha Chambo the four traditional themes of Advent as they are lived out in the New Testament by Jesus and His followers.
- Christmas Basket Donations - For the past several years, The Crossing Church family has worked together to supply gifts, canned goods, and gift cards to fill baskets for families in need at 2 local elementary schools. It's that time again. Please take a tag or two off of the trees in the lobby, purchase the items and return them on or before Sunday, December 11.
- Christmas Basket Project - Volunteers are needed on Saturday, December 17 from 8:00am to 10:0am to assemble and distribute the Christmas Baskets. Sign up in the lobby!
- Christmas at The Crossing
- Adult Choir Weekend – Sunday, December 11, 9:00am & 10:30am
- Kid’s Musical – Saturday, December 17, 5:00pm
- Christmas Celebration Sunday – December 18, 9:00am & 10:30am
- Christmas Eve Services – Saturday, December 24, 2:30pm & 4:00pm
- Christmas Day Service – Sunday, December 25, 10:30am
- New Year’s Day Service – Sunday, January 1, 10:30am